To Our Nowlin Orthodontics Family,
We care deeply about the health and well-being of our patients, families, and team members. The following is important information.
Safety: We Are Prepared.
◦ We always have and will continue to practice universal safety precautions, treating all as if they may have a communicable disease.
◦ We have always utilized hospital-grade sterilization.
◦ Our chairs are spaced 12 feet apart, which is twice the recommended space for social distancing.
◦ We have hospital-grade air filtration systems in our offices, which are the same systems used by The Mayo Clinic, Houston Memorial, and other major hospitals.
◦ You will notice our office assistants wearing face shields in addition to masks for added protection.
Before Your Appointment:
◦ Be on the lookout for a text with COVID-19 related questions that you will need to respond to prior to attending your appointment.
◦ Please brush your teeth prior to coming to your appointment. Our brushing sinks will be used for handwashing only.
Checking In For Your Appointment:
◦ To check-in, please text our office at (918) 248-8922 with the patient’s first and last name when you arrive at our parking lot.
◦ Please wait in your car.
◦ We will text you back when it is time to come in for your appointment.
◦ When you come into the office, we will be taking your temperature prior to going back to the clinic.
Who Can Attend the Appointment:
◦ New patients who are here for their first visit and those patients under age 10, may have a parent accompany them if they so choose.
◦ Otherwise, we ask that only the patient come in for the appointment.
Checking Out After Your Appointment:
◦ Upon completion of the appointment, we will send you a treatment update via email and/or text message.
◦ You will also receive a text with the date and time of your next appointment as we will be scheduling this for you.
We Are Here For You:
◦ Don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
◦ We are ready to help!
Thank you for your patience, understanding, and trust as we navigate through this new normal. We are fortunate to have you as a part of our Nowlin Orthodontics family and we look forward to seeing everyone soon!
We Got This!
Dr. Ryan Nowlin and The Team at Nowlin Orthodontics